Work with SG People & Culture
Sharon’s extensive experience working in complex businesses enables her to advise clients across a wide spectrum of people-centred challenges.
Sharon works with clients to identify and implement pragmatic, impactful solutions in the following areas:
- Organisational change / restructures
- Talent assessment
- Culture diagnostics
- HR function review / design
- Performance management / feedback systems
- Diversity and inclusion
Sharon works with clients to understand the issues they are solving for and their appetite for change.
She consults widely with relevant stakeholders and tests potential solutions with stakeholders before moving to implementation.
Contact Sharon for an initial consultation.
Contact Sharon for an initial consultation
As an executive coach, Sharon works with clients to understand and leverage their strengths so that they can be at their best in every situation.
The exact goals of executive coaching are unique to every engagement, therefore the process always begins with the articulation of clear goals to ensure alignment on the purpose of the work to be undertaken and an understanding of what success looks like.
Specific focus areas may include:
- supporting leaders in navigating complex work environments
- navigating issues that are inhibiting effectiveness and may be blocking the realisation of potential
- planning and executing a career transition (e.g. new role, new company, career change, workforce re-entry)
Whatever the focus, Sharon helps her client to be present, calm and confident in their approach, to establish and stay focused on key priorities and to ensure they are seeking ongoing feedback to assess progress against goals.
Coaching programs are generally four to six months in duration.